Happy Friday! I am so excited the weekend is here and I’ve got a fun one ahead. The boyfriend’s mom is in town to enjoy some Vermont mountain life/skiing this weekend, but I opted out so they could enjoy some mother/son time and so I could enjoy some friend/me time! (win/win). Here’s what I’ve got going on:
1. We’ve been on a major paleo kick lately (trying to eat this way vast majority of the time), so I’m excited to try these paleo banana blondies for a treat- I’ll make them this weekend & report back!
2. Anyone have pink Chuck Taylors? i’ve been dying for some new spring kicks and I think I’m going to snag these. They’re so cute on others when I see the, but it’s one of those styles I’m not sure if I can pull off (maybe because I have bigger feet?)…I may order them & give it a try.
3. So excited that my girlfriends and I are going to see Heather McDonald tomorrow night at Laugh Boston. Anyone seen her stand up live? I always thought she was hilarious on Chelsea Lately so I am so happy we got tickets!
4. It’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack- my crossfit obsession. I re-joined here in Boston and I’ve got my first class tomorrow! Crossfit stole my heart about four years ago in Atlanta and while I took a hiatus, I am SO freaking happy to be back. There’s no better workout for me, and no better feeling of accomplishment. Thinking about getting these shoes to rock while I get back on the workout wagon! Anyone have these?
5. Finally, treating myself to a much needed facial this weekend. I’ve always been obsessed with skincare and routine facials are a huge part of that. Unfortunately, the budget doesn’t always allow a bi-weekly $100 facial (umm, whose budget does? Can I have your bank account please?!) Luckily I snagged a Gilt Group to Joi Salon here in Boston and have heard great things- excited to get a facial this evening!
What’s on your weekend wishlist?!!