One of the most challenging parts of gift giving is when you have to stay under a certain budget. To me, the “under $25” threshold is always a tough one. It is hard to find a gift that isn’t a waste or that isn’t worthwhile. Gift cards are an obvious choice but that’s no fun. So whether you are looking for small stocking stuffer gifts, items for white elephant exchanges or just a little something small for a neighbor/co-worker/friend, I have a big mix of things here that I think will fit the bill…pun intended.
- A classic chess board: a great staple for any home and appealing to all ages.
- Every woman needs an extra pair of gold hoops or some faux diamond studs. Classic earrings are an easy and practical gift for any woman.
- The cute combination of a small volcano candle and a pretty box of matches is a great gift for anyone who has a home and is tough to buy for. One can never have enough candles!
- With all of the new technology these days, it’s hard to keep up! Give the gift of a Smart Plug, which works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- A beautiful all-occasion stationary set is a good gift that is also useful!
- Snag this 7-piece decanter set while on sale and you’ve got an awesome gift for anyone who enjoys hosting, drinking or has a bar of his/her own. This would also be a great secret Santa or white elephant gift.
- Know someone who loves wine? A small, portable wine aerator is a great gift and one that most people don’t already have. It’s equally appealing among all genders, all ages and pretty much anyone who enjoys wine.
- A great coffee table book is such a solid gift that can be customizable depending on the person’s hobbies and interests. A few ones that stand out to me are Destinations (for the travel lover), Living with Pattern (for the designer) and Gray Malin: Italy (for the dreamer).
- Who doesn’t love a fun party game? A few that I recommend are Cards Against Humanity, Catch Phrase and New Phone, Who Dis?